What to Look for When Choosing a CPA
A good CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant) does more than simply prepare your tax return and financial statements. A good accountant should also provide you with
That’s why it’s important to choose an accountant who will
- spend the time with you that you need;
- provide effective and ongoing business advice;
- listen to you and answer your questions;
- give you thoughtful, personalized guidance;
- be available and responsive;
- treat you like the valued client you are; and
- deliver solid tax-reduction strategies that save you money.
To find out how Norman C. Miller, CPA can increase your peace of mind and help you achieve your business and financial goals, book your free, no-obligation consultation and find out which tax and business strategies are right for you! Simply complete the form below or call him today at 613-230-9459.